Want to include that magazine article in your document, then OCR it utilising your Android camera.
OCR (optical character recognition) is a method that converts an image of text taken by your camera into an editable document.
OCR in different languages and optionally translate results to another language of your choice.
Note: If your devices camera has a fixed focus lens then you are unlikely to be able to get the text to focus and get good OCR results.
- Multiple OCR engines.
- OCR multiple times to build up a multi page document.
- Undo & Redo functions.
- Edit the output text to enable you to clean up any errors.
- Save the output as PDF or text files.
- Share the output via email or social networks.
- Copy and paste the output.
- Auto and manual focus (device dependant).
- Use camera's flash (device dependant).
- OCR documents printed in different languages.
- Option to automatically translate OCR text to another language.
- A 'white list' of characters to allow.
- A 'black list' of characters to ignore.